Clearly, I'm not very good at this blogging thing.  I just don't find enough to blog about concerning Wicca.  In addition, I'm coming to the conclusion that focusing on a single aspect of my life - religion - is probably not the best way of reflecting on my life.  I tend to get overly focused, cutting out other things for the benefit of what I focus on.  That's rather counter to what I learn as a Wiccan.

As such, starting today, this is going to be a more widely focused blog.  Topics may include anything I find interesting to blog about.  We'll see if that actually ups my posting frequency.  Clearly, everything I talk about is seen through a Wiccan viewpoint, since I am, after all, Wiccan.  But often that's not going to be terribly obvious, and I don't think it should be.  I am a whole person, not just a Wiccan.

2 comments

  1. Snarfy // June 21, 2010 at 8:46 PM  

    I am glad :) I recently found this blog and was sad that it looked non updated. You are a good writer. Will you still be doing questions?

  2. Catherine Noble Beyer // July 13, 2010 at 4:57 AM  

    The fact that it's taking me almost a month to respond to this will give a hint as to why I gave up answering questions. Sorry. =(

    I periodically turn my email link back on for questions when I have time. But I don't like seeing piles of questions come in when I'm not regularly answering. It's just rude on my part.

    I suspect I won't be doing questions in the near term. My summer is full, and come fall I'm going to be teaching twice the course load I've been teaching. I'm not going to have the time. This is, however, an email list associated with this site:

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/WiccaForUs/

    Sometimes I answer over there, but more importantly there are other well-informed people that frequent that list.