Steaming Apparel

7/29/2011 04:46:00 PM | | 0 comments »

I've been working on a new website, which is now live: http://steampunk.cnbeyer.com.  It's for steampunk costuming, particularly geared toward those who are not very familiar with steampunk and/or not terribly interested in sewing.

It is very much a work in progress.  There's lots of stuff I'm eventually going to add.  It's an issue of time.  (And GenCon is next week, so time is in short supply at this very moment.)

While some people keep encouraging me to add to the Wicca for the Rest of Us site, the fact is I said pretty much everything I wanted to on that topic years ago.  There are plenty of other things I have to say about Wicca in general, but those are longer thoughts, more appropriate for a book than a website.  (still crossing my fingers on that front.  No word yet.)

0 comments