State of My Life

1/23/2012 11:37:00 PM | | 1 comments »

I've gotten delinquent with the blog again.  I'm very bad at this.  Too many projects.  To much work.  yada yada.

On top of which, my computer spectacularly died last week, so as I hastily prepare for the new semester (and an entirely new course, which is part of the reason I've gone back into silent mode), I frantically had to buy a new comp and reload software.  I'm still reloading software.  I'm also cleaning out viruses that my new anti-virus apparently is ignoring.

*gah*

This is of particular note to anyone following this for steampunk.  You may have noticed my forum link now goes to a Mexican site.  Not my doing.  The company running the forum can't even explain how it happened.  So, clearly, I need to at least remove the link.  Unfortunately...I'm still reloading the software for that.  And considering it's part of the hobby side of my life, it's kind of low priority.

But I'm getting closer.

I'm a bad, bad blogger. =(

1 comments

  1. Harvey M. // November 17, 2012 at 3:52 AM  

    You ain't all that bad. I like reading your stuff. :P