I don't dream much. The medication I take for fibromyalgia generally either keeps me from dreaming or at least keeps me from remembering that I dreamed once I wake up. So when I'm not only remembering my dreams but also seeing a pattern in them, I take notice.

In the last two weeks I've had four angry dreams. In all of them things just continued to escalate into more and more ridiculousness and I would get more and more angry about it all. Twice it was directed at my mother, once at my husband, and I don't recall the target in the fourth dream. They aren't nightmares. I don't die. I'm not even hurt. I'm just...raging.

I've always associated my Lady with anger. She's taught me how to positively channel it in the past, so when something pisses me off in real life I can at least do something constructive with it. I'm not one to often see overt divine revelation in things, but I have to wonder if she's trying to tell me something. If so, I have no idea what.

I've thought about this long and hard, and I can see no psychological reason for these recurring dreams. Even in my worst times, my dreams are rarely effected, and the simple fact is right now I'm doing pretty damn good. I'm not angry at my husband, and I'm certainly not mad at my mother, who lives almost 500 miles away and I only get to see a couple times a year.

So if its not psychological, what the heck does it mean? Although I suppose that's still the question even if it is psychological.

0 comments