Yahoo! Answers

10/05/2009 01:05:00 AM | 4 comments »

I've been on Yahoo!Answers a long time as Nightwind (not my craft name, BTW, just a funny username that has stuck over the years), and I figured I'd share a few gems from over there in a new box on the right of this blog. Normally I'll be highlighting questions I've answered, although occasionally I'll highlight one that already has good answers and I have nothing more to contribute to them. Some of them are helpful. Some of them are snark. Some are both.

4 comments

  1. shermerhorn04 // October 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM  
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  2. shermerhorn04 // October 6, 2009 at 8:35 PM  

    LOL! Some of those questions are freakin' great! My eyes almost popped out of their sockets at that wiccan pope bit.

    I'm just surprised there are so many accurate and intelligent answers. Granted there are plenty of idiotic responses too.."Magic" spelling and the "Burning Times" are always gems.

    Gotta keep reading wiccan pope's blog. Had to delete my original post. I was wrong, he's not both the Pope and the Popess. Still, anyone that wants to wipe out child molestation by letting people unleash their urges on "child sex robots" known as "pedo-bots" is a winner in my book.

  3. Unknown // October 19, 2009 at 5:21 PM  

    Found your site(s) through Yahoo! Answers, and I must say it's been quite a worthwhile read.

  4. FireShade // October 27, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

    I visit Answers quite often, but rarely do I get too involved with it since a lot of info that is passed around as "good historical references" is something someone else told them (and they probably read it in Graves or Murray). It's good to see someone who is pointing out the good questions/answers.