Writing Projects

12/08/2010 12:44:00 PM | 0 comments »

I'm still looking for ways to motivate myself to write more regularly.  One of the problems is I have too many projects.  I never have enough time for all of them, and my lack of prioritizing often means none of them really get done.  The problem with writing for this blog is that I'm already blogging over at about.com.  That kind of blogs me out.

Over the Christmas break I will, yet again, attempt to finish a book to submit for publication.  I actually have two in the works, which again is part of the problem.  I'm never sure on which I should work.  But there also seems to be a psyuchological block about getting either project finished.  I have, in fact, sat down to work on one, had things to type, and just never started actually working on it.

0 comments